miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

Soluciones fichas martes 17


English practice

1. Make sentences.
Example: On Sunday, I want to go fishing.

1. On Monday, I want to play volleyball.
2. On Tuesday, I want to buy an ice cream.
3. On Wednesday, my dad wants to go for a walk.
4. On Thursday, my mum wants to have a picnic.
5. On Friday, my friend wants to make a sandcastle.
6. On Saturday, my friend wants to fly a kite.
Nota: en la 6, podéis poner a quien queráis. Recordad que si ponéis “I want to” va sin ‘s’, pero si ponéis “my mum, my dad or my friend”, el ‘want to’ va con ‘s’.

2. Make questions.

a) Do you want to collect shells? Yes, I do.
b) Does she want to play Frisbee? No, she doesn’t.
c) Do you want to explore a rock pool? No, I don’t.
d) Do they want to take photos? Yes, they do.


English practice 2

1. Look and circle. Then, write the answer.
a) Does he want to buy an ice cream?
Yes, he does.
b) Do they want to take photos?
No, they don’t.
c) Does she want to collect shells?
No, she doesn’t.
d) Do they want to play frisbee?
Yes, they do.

2. Put the sentences in order.

a) He wants to have a picnic.
b) They want to explore a rock pool.
c) I do not want to go for a walk.
d) She does not want to take photos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario